Facebook office opens in Bangalore:


The world number one social networking company Facebook Silicon City is planning to open its office in Bangalore. The company will be set up at 2.2 lakh sq ft space at Embassy Golf Link, Bangalore, with a total of 2,200 people preparing for employment.

The old airport at Bangalore's Old Airport Chalakatta has an emphasis golf link that already has microsoft, IBM and Goldman Sach. 130 rupees per square foot. Facebook gets Rs 34 crore annually Reported to be rented.

With Facebook arrival, Bangalore will be the largest city in the world with five tech companies in the world. There are already Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple companies in Bangalore.

Facebook, which started office in Hyderabad in 2010, started office in Delhi last year. The office was opened in Bombay three years ago. The iPhone maker Apple Kapil has leased 50,000 square feet of land near Yelahanka, Google's office at Bagmanne Tech Park.

Why office?
Facebook market has grown considerably in India. Over 25 crore people in India are using Facebook. The total number of active Facebook users crossed 147 crore in the second quarter ending June 30. Facebook, India, Indonesia and Philippines saw a growth of 11 per cent over the past year, according to Facebook.



List ist of Facebook offices located in India

1- Facebook Mumbai Office
Address: One BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (E),
Mumbai, India 400051.

2. Facebook Hyderabad Office
Building No. 20, Raheja Mindspace,
K.Raheja I.T. Park, Hitech City Road,
Vittal Rao Nagar, HITEC City,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Phone No. - 089480 33470

3. Facebook Gurgaon Office
Gurgaon, DLF horizon building,
Sector 43,
Gurugram, Haryana 122022



Comments

Raghu veer said…
[190]Error validating access token:Sessions for the user are not allowed because the user is not a confirmed user
Raghu veer said…
Please help me my acount has been disebl
Unknown said…
HELP...HELP..HELP..

My desk was on and some one used my FB when I was absent.
There might be some violation but I am not aware of.
Please open my account...

THIS IS MY 12 YEARS OLD PROFESSIONAL PROFILE..I WASNT USING IT SICE 12 TH MAY 21...ALL MY HARDWORK AND PROFESSIONAL CLIENTS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ACCOUNT....
ILL LOSE ALL MY HARDWORK ..CAREER..CLIENTS..PHOTOS.VIDEOS..MEMORIES..IM GETTING MENTALLY DEPRESSED...

PLEASE OPEN MY ACCOUNT..
contact me on basaiwalneha@gmail.com
Unknown said…
My id hacked please recover my ID
Unknown said…
Please unlock may id
Unknown said…
My account is hacked sir please my
accountrecover sir

Popular posts from this blog

*Who is Modi?* commented by *New York Times Editor-in-Chief Joseph Hope

Achievers who have failed so many times in their life and won the world